Dear Universe,
Thank you for providing a warm morning to sleep in. And a kitty at my feet.
Thank you for wonderful friends and AMAZING music. Two of my favorite things in the universe. I wanted to get up and dance and stomp my feet, but I settled for wiggling in my seat.
Sarah got me real good during like 3 songs. The acoustics in the Attucks is amazing with her voice. AND oh my goodness Theresa Andersson!!! Thank you for blessing this planet with such an amazing presence. This really put me in a great mood. I wish we could've put a potato sack over her and taken her home.
I pray that now that the dust has settled that we can begin again. Anew. I'm taking it day by day. All we ever have is now. And now. And this. And this. This will be gone. But this is here. Now. So much for psychics. I need to make my own destiny.
